FINAMIS was founded in 2000, when the Austrian firm Exchange – Information Technologies EDV Consulting (ex-it) Vienna opened a subsidiary in Bratislava to conduct development of financial software. The resulting product has become the WebTrader application, which enables online trading on stock exchanges in the XETRA system. Today, this product is successfully employed under the brand name BrokerJet within Erste Group AG in Austria and the Czech Republic, and in the Slovak Savings Bank.
In the product portfolio of FINAMIS, one can find software for a wide range of entities specializing in providing financial services, such as banks, investment banks, brokers, trust companies, retirement funds, insurance companies, leasing companies, and large corporations with internal treasury departments.
Our basic product includes tools for asset management, risk management and a web-layer with access to data via a web browser. An additional product line is targeted towards leasing companies.
In addition to the software, we are offering services that are based on a decade of expertise in the market. Our clients include financial institutions from Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Austria. FINAMIS employs both, programmers and specialists – business consultants.
Our Asset Management Suite (AMS) delivers asset and portfolio management for clients. Specifically, it helps to analyze the current status of portfolios, conduct risk management, manage orders and trades, evaluate performance, compute fees, etc. The web interface can be used from any country of the world.
- Asset Management Suite (AMS)
- LEA – front end platform for leasing companies
- Support for our current products
- Helpdesk for clients
- Software development based on the following platforms:
- Java enterprise (J2EE), SOA (Service oriented architecture), application servers JBoss and Websphere
- .NET platform
- Databases (RDBMS) MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2
- Programming languages Java, C#, Delphi Pascal, C/C++
- Management and implementation of projects
- Outsourcing activities related to the management and trading of assets
- Personal outsourcing
- Customized software development
- Analysis, specification, and testing up to support in production
- Development and architecture of Information Systems